This is a meal replacement and protein shake with a difference! Mix this tasty chocolate & Mint flavoured, dairy-free and gluten-free powder into a smoothie using a liquid of your choice and you will be accessing a wide range of high quality nutrients quickly and easily.
Ideal used as a healthy diet food for shape-up support, daily food supplement, light meal shake or healthy snack, this delicious chocolate shake mix contains:
- a wide range of vitamins and minerals
- dietary fibre from psyllium husks (to support natural colon detox and healthy digestion)
- bio-available and high quality plant protein
- complex carbohydrates
- beneficial herbs
- and much more!
Popular with slimmers (particularly in the early stages of weight loss, when chocolate cravings can be at their worst), vegetarians, vegans, those recovering from illness or surgery, coeliacs, diabetics and anyone else looking to supplement their diets with nutrient-packed foods and herbs.
Each 300g pot contains:
Soya Protein Isolate, Flavouring (Carrier; Maltodextrin, Sweetener; Stevia, Active; Natural Flavouring Substances, Emulsifier; Gum Arabic), Psyllium husks, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Stabiliser; HPMC), Ferrous Fumarate, DL-Alpha Tocpheryl Acetate (Anti-Caking Agent; Silicon Dioxide), Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Retinol Acetate (Carriers; Dextrin, Maltodextrin, Modified Starch), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin).
Vitamins and minerals per 100g:
Vitamin A - 800µg/2664iu
Vitamin E - 12mg/17.9iu
Vitamin C - 80mg
Thiamine - 1.1mg
Riboflavin - 1.4mg
Niacin - 16mg
Pyridoxine - 1.4mg
Folic Acid - 200µg
Cobalamin - 2.5µg
Magnesium - 375mg
Iron - 14mg
Zinc - 10mg
Iodine - 150µg
Nutritional information per 100g
Energy - 1506kJ / 360kcal
Fat - 1.2g
of which saturates - 0.6g
Carbohydrate - 7.2g
of which sugars - 0.8g
Fibre - 3.6g
Protein - 78.1g
Salt - 3.4g
Contains no: gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, yeast, added sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial preservatives, artificial additives, artificial colourings, artificial flavours or GMOs.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required.
For each serving, 2 full scoops or 3 heaped teaspoons (25g serving) to be stirred into half a glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Stir and wait a few minutes for powder to absorb liquid and become thick and smooth. Add more liquid and stir again. Fruit and berries can be added.
Possible uses of ProMel (chocolate & mint flavour)
This meal shake / protein powder can be used as follows:
- as a breakfast shake
- as a healthy anytime snack
- as a delicious smoothie
- between meals as a nutritious drink that helps to increase satiety and promote stable blood sugar levels
- as part of a healthy slimming program
- as a protein shake, to boost protein levels in the diet
- to provide additional healthy calories for those with a small appetite or restricted food choice (e.g. due to an allergy or vegetarian / vegan lifestyle)
- as a healthy “fast food” for the whole family.
Blending with liquids
How to mix with liquids for best results...
- Fill half a glass with water, fruit juice, soya milk, rice milk or any other liquid of choice.
- Add 2 scoops of the powder to the liquid and stir.
- Leave for around 2 to 3 minutes to allow the unprocessed ingredients to absorb the liquid. The powder will dissolve fully and become a thick, smooth blend.
- You can now add more liquid if desired or drink as is.
- Add chopped fruits and berries and blend into a delicious, filling and highly nutritious smoothie, protein shake or meal shake. For a frothy effect, use a hand-held frother or blender.